Friday, February 04, 2005

TPJC will go to hell at this rate...

Somehow, something is wrong somewhere in the new batch of students.

First off, 05S13.

Their CG rep make all that rackus about us doing nuts in his own TPJC message, and his class isn't giving a damn about the CNY crap. So, for some reason, only 7 of his peeps appeared when the seniors meet the juniors.

Apparently not.

Reasons given:

-Tuition
Er...WHO IN THE BLUE HELL HAS TUITION AFTER THE O LEVELS?!? It's the first 3 months, damnit.

-CCA
It's a thursday. WHAT CCA?

-Student Council Interns
I have been there before, but most fall out sooner or later. Like hell anything needs to be done for Friendship day. Heck, I am not seeing anything at all so far.

So, with a class like that, his CG rep has the nuts to talk crap with us? No plan. No people. Heck, all they need to do on Monday is to paste stuff on a wall for the fun of it. It's not like we are going to win anything or stuff. Heck, I am going there for the fun of it, I guess. Being a pessismist moron, I guess nothing will turn out the way our CG rep wanted.

As for the rest of them, you can see their attitute on the forums.

Since someone got scolded for bringing a file in, SHE DECIDED TO TYPE IN CAPS AS SHE COMPLAINED IN THE FORUMS!! YAY! CAPS!

First of all, if you want your views to be taken seriously, don't type in caps. Secondly, don't type in IRC speech. That way, people can actually read what you type, and don't need a decoder for what you type. IRC/SMS speech is called IRC/SMS speech for some reason. It means you can use them in IRC/SMS!

Since the school food sucks, there are many suggestions as to how it could be improved/obtain better food.

I thought I have seen the worst when people complain to say every food sucks (including the bread).

Of course, it can always go to a new low.

A microwave..?

........?

...

Right. Why don't you sponsor a few so that the school won't have an excuse to jack the misc fees to like $100 a month. Also, being that there are idiots everywhere, all someone need to do is something stupid (like tossing in a CD/battery/housefly/whatever) and the whole thing blows. Secondly, with our princpal loving to save money for all the wrong reasons, this is a defianite NO.

I guess I can say good bye to the new batch. I wonder how many actualy stay after the first three months.

Hail MJC! XD

Then again, we are slack, and MJC is insanely tough with their work. Slack is good. Which other JC has no tutorials in the firs week other then us?

--

Today, some sadistic bastard decided that GP is actually a lesson to learn something. So, he more or less insisted on continuing the discussion when everyone was slacking away. Heck, who in the blue hell bothers about discussing about the AQ? A waste of time, IMO.

Appartently, not to some people.

So, it's down to the four guys to mess around, once again.

Hell, even I joined them.

Then again, if you want to discuss questions, you can't keep saying "No Comment". Dude, those are rubbish questions, go with the flow.

At least he had the balls to tell us that he don't really like the four of them, since they are always making fun of him.

Then again, he's just CALLING to be made fun of at times. Yes, I am a mean, cold-hearted ass, then again. He should walk around the school with a sign board saying "Make fun of me, LOLZ?" I mean, he mutters to himself constantly, which is why I don't like sitting next to him. For example, he will mutter that the questions are hard in Maths tutorial when no one is paying attention to him. He also don't know when to talk. Here I am, reading Tom Clancy's Debt of Honour in Maths tutorial, and there he is, asking me questions when he's in a maths tutorial class. Hello? WHAT IS THE TUTOR FOR? Make him earn his keep! The make matter worse, it isn't questions like "How do you do this? (which I will simply pass him my paper if I know, as I do to everyone else)". It's comments like "Man, this is tough..." and "I got the answer, but I did it another way..dunno can or not" which irks me.

But hey, the situation could be bad, like what happened last year. Then again, the person in question DIDN"T HAVE ANY BALLS. Fine, I am being a sexist here, but what it did was really stupid and out of order.

And oh, Teow took a picture. A little enlargement was all that is needed for it to made into my current MSN pic.

XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home